Last Revised August 11, 2017
Holy Tomatoes LLC (“Holy Tomatoes,” or “we,” or “us, or “our”) is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our application and website, https://holytomatoes.com/ (the “Site”), and services (collectively our “Services”).
Minors (as defined under the laws of THEIR jurisdiction or residence) are not eligible to use the Holy Tomatoes website in any way. We do not knowingly collect personal information from any minor, and we will not use this information if we discover that it has been provided by a minor.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
- Your Account. Some personal information is gathered when you sign up for an account to use the Site. When you create an account, we ask for your basic contact information, such as name, e-mail and mailing addresses, and phone number, as well as information about your geographic location. In addition, you will be asked to submit an account picture, your gender, and your date of birth.
- Payment Information. If you purchase a subscription from the Holy Tomatoes Site, we may request financial and other personal information from you and/or the entity you represent for the purpose of completing a transaction. We or a third party credit card processor may store your credit card information. Holy Tomatoes will verify your credit card information (including the expiration date and billing address), but will not charge your credit card unless you make a purchase through the Site.
- Our Services. We may ask you for additional personal information at other times, including, but not limited to, when you inquire about, or sign up for, additional services. By posting a rating of a church and/or church event, including any comments, you voluntarily choose to share any information include with other users.
- Church Locator. The Site’s church locator function may collect geolocation data to determine your current location, so that we can tell you which churches are located near you. By using the Site, you agree to share this information with Holy Tomatoes and any third parties that Holy Tomatoes may work with to provide geolocation services.
- Retaining Information. Holy Tomatoes may retain your contact information for as long as permitted by law and as long as is necessary to permit you to use our Services without the requirement of resubmitting the same information.
- SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
- Except as provided herein, Holy Tomatoes shall not sell, rent, trade or otherwise transfer any personal and/or traffic data or communications content to any third party without your explicit permission, unless it is obliged to do so under applicable laws or by order of the competent authorities.
- Your information is shared with participating churches as part of our Services.
- Your information may be used to effect a corporate transaction, in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business. In the event of such an occurrence, every effort will be made by Holy Tomatoes to inform you of the transfer of your personal information.
- Your information may be disclosed as is required by our insurers and by regulatory agencies or to employees, contractors, consultants, and agents of Holy Tomatoes to perform necessary actions in the normal course of business. No more information than is required in these circumstances will be provided.
- Holy Tomatoes requires valid and sufficient legal process before disclosing any business records, including those related to your account and history of use of our Services. Subpoenas, court orders, and search warrants may be served upon our agent for service of process or attorney of record. Where permitted by law, Holy Tomatoes will notify you upon receipt of any such service pertaining to you or your account.
- If you choose to turn off cookies or refuse them, you may not be able to make a purchase from the Site, or the Site may not be displayed or function in the way intended by Holy Tomatoes.
- Holy Tomatoes will take the appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect the personal information and IP data provided to it or collected by it necessary to comply fully with any and all applicable laws, obligations, and regulations.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Holy Tomatoes cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
- LINKED WEBSITES
- UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
If you wish to update, correct, or delete any of the information about you stored by Holy Tomatoes, send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe from our email list, please follow the “unsubscribe” directions included at the bottom of each email. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- EFFECTIVE DATE AND FUTURE MODIFICATION OF THIS POLICY